05 November 2012

behind

I often feel I'm behind...
Behind schedule to get somewhere on time, behind my reading, behind on the number of things I need to do in a day, behind my laundry, behind my emails, behind posting on my blogs. Behind everything! ... well fortunately not my bill payments. I'm too paranoid of bad credit for myself to let that happen.
Usually this feeling occurs all of a sudden where I don't know how I get to be so behind so I curse myself for allowing it to happen.

Do I pile myself with too many things a day to do? Do I waste way too much time dawdling? Procrastinating? Probably all of the above. I am finding it is something I'm identifying nowadays and am trying to focus on fewer tasks leading to higher success rates.

ok, that was a boring post. I promise I'll make it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment