04 May 2013

Blue skies // She & Him Volume 3 stream

It's 10:00 AM, and I've already had my breakfast. I'd say that's fairly productive for a Saturday morning with no obligations. Look out the window and there's plenty of this going around:

Figure 1. Please excuse my dirty windows.
Heading to Gatineau Park with a couple pals soon so the pretest probability of this day being a very good one is already pretty high. THEN I find out that NPR is streaming She & Him's Volume 3 right now! Whether or not you have heard Zoe and M. Ward's music before, I recommend it, unless you are morally opposed to feel-good oldie-sounding music. Their sound hasn't changed that much over their three albums but so far it this one seems even more dedicated to that 1950s sound.

Truly fitting for a sunny Saturday morning.

Enjoy the day wherever you are, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment